POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pencils. : Pencils. Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  Pencils.
From: Alex Kluchikov
Date: 26 Jul 2003 11:10:28
Message: <1104_1059233874@news.povray.org>
This color pencils ring is made of isosurface and textured with function pattern.
I used standard wood texture from WOODS.INC. The first try was a strait pencil
(pencil512b.jpg attached. By the way, the scene source file is 421 bytes long). After
it was done I tried to
warp it to ring (I used toroidal coordinates). Then I replicated them. And at last
gave some distortion. So, You can see result (pencils.jpg).

Sincerely yours, Alex Kluchikov.

P.S. I have some renders like this. Is it appropriate to post them?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pencil512b.jpg' (13 KB) Download 'pencils.jpg' (28 KB)

Preview of image 'pencil512b.jpg'
pencil512b.jpg

Preview of image 'pencils.jpg'
pencils.jpg